TRUEWALL VINYL SIDING
Designed with you in mind
- Excellent quality and value
- Limited Lifetime Transferable Warranty
- Engineered for reliable, fast installation
- Solid performance season after season with virtually no maintenance by the homeowner
Engineered to stay beautiful
- Low gloss finish provides the look of painted wood
- Attractive wood grain texture mimics wood without any of the hassles
- Profile shadow lines create the look of natural wood siding
- Styles and colors to accent any home — traditional, cottage, contemporary
The science behind the strength
- Color-through technology minimizes the appearance of scratches
- Won’t peel, flake, check or craze like paint
- Color is consistent from panel to panel, box to box for color uniformity over one home or dozens of homes
Manufactured by the Collins Companies, TruWood siding is a high-quality, engineered wood product designed to withstand the test of time. Currently Meek's is the sole supplier of TruWood products in Missouri and Arkansas, and a lot of TruWood products are stocked at your local Meek's yard.
Learn more and be inspired at http://www.collinsco.com/TruWood/.
As an accent or the main attraction, Ply Gem Stone has a remarkable talent for setting the tone and defining the character of a building interior or exterior. Each piece is carefully hand-crafted to exhibit nature's finest hues, unique texture, and authentic details. Ply Gem Stone is also tested and proven. One of the few stone veneer products to be submitted for ICC Evaluation Service approval, Ply Gem Stone is a beautiful and reliable way to achieve this popular look for your home.
Learn more and be inspired at http://www.plygem.com.
Protect your home from weather extremes without compromising beauty. Rollex steel siding is one of the most durable siding product on the market; offering an oven-fused PVC finish that protects against dents and scratches, tighter seams and a more rigid make-up that stays true to form without buckling or warping, and our non-fade colors for lasting beauty.
Rollex offers quality aluminum fascia and soffit materials for residential and commercial construction projects. Available in 32 different colors, Rollex fascia and soffit panels are sure to fit your needs.
Learn more and be inspired at http://www.rollex.com.
AZEK® Trim has precise sealed edges on all 4 sides (S4S) and is ideal for applications such as window and door trim on the exterior of your house. Long known for the unequalled combination of Uniformity, Durability, Workability, and Beauty, Azek Trim is the next generation of exterior trim.
AZEK Trim boards, available in trim, solid Cellular PVC sheets, Cellular PVC cornerboards, Cellular PVC beadboard as well as many other profiles, offer many reasons to choose AZEK Trim for your next exterior trim project. Using traditional tools and fasteners, AZEK Trim products can be worked just like wood – even mitered, routed, and turned on a lathe. For custom applications, AZEK Trim products can be laminated and even heat formed to create curves.
- Impervious to moisture and insects
- Perfect for ground contact application
- 25 year warranty
- Precise sealed edges on all four sides (S4S)
- Tight board tolerances
- Easier to clean
- Maintains a “like new” appearance in all types of weather
- Does not require paint for protection
- Can be heat formed for unique shapes and designs
Learn more and be inspired at http://www.azek.com. Meek’s stocks a selection of the most popular Azek trim products for basic home remodel projects. We have access to the full line and can deliver a full house package in just a few days. Talk to your local Meek’s expert about the full selection and local pricing.